At Babyboxshop.com we want you to have a positive experience every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items and you have the right to cancel the purchase of most items within 14 days. You also have statutory rights where goods are not as described, not fit for purpose or not of satisfactory quality.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item. To exercise your cancellation right please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products from the Baby Box Shop sites to Baby Box Shop within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are in an unused and undamaged condition. To return an item please email us at email@example.com
Please note that this returns policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn’t affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned unused and undamaged. Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.
The same exclusions apply to our Returns Guarantee as for the right of withdrawal. The following products thus cannot be returned under the Returns Guarantee (unless defective):
- Products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- Sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery;
- Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized, especially personalized Baby Box Shop Handmade items;
- Goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- A service, if the supplier has fully performed it and you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;
- Digital content (including apps, digital software, ebooks, MP3, etc) which is not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD) if you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started
The following table provides an overview of the key provisions of your statutory cancellation right as well as our voluntary returns policy and how they compare to one another:
|Statutory Rights||Baby Box Shop Returns Policy (as set out by product category below)|
|Return period||14 days||30 days|
|Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if defective, damaged or incorrect item?||Yes||Yes|
|Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if cancellation?||No||No|
|Refund of original delivery costs if defective?||Yes||Yes|
|Refund of original delivery costs if cancelled?||Yes, cheapest method||Yes, cheapest method|
Returns Costs & Methods
Baby Box Shop will refund the cost of sending an item back to us if it’s defective, damaged or incorrect. In many cases, we’ll provide you with a pre-paid returns label. If your return is not the result of an Baby Box Shop error, and you’re using a pre-paid return label, we’ll deduct the cost of the return from your refund. For returns from within the UK, costs start at £3.99. International return costs start at £8.09. Please note that returns that contain multiple items, or large items, may cost more. We offer various returns methods which will differ depending on the item(s) you’re returning.
Other Statutory Rights
You have additional rights in relation to incorrect, damaged or defective goods. For more information about these statutory rights, please visit Adviceguide, a Citizens Advice website at http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/. This link is provided to help our customers find out the rights they have where goods are not as described, not fit for purpose or not of satisfactory quality.
If you need to contact us by post, please write to:
– Baby Box Shop Customer Services,
– Studio 10 Fox Court,
– Red Marsh Drive,
– Thornton FY5 4GW
This isn’t our returns address and returns won’t be processed at the above address. If you need to return an item please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to ensure a faster response please call us direct on 07970862149